Monday, September 19, 2011

Chunky Monkey Thighs

Let me apologize in advance for not having a personal recipe or lengthy post ready for you - but for the past few days, I was down in South Carolina visiting the BFF, Lauren!


And the BFF's handsome-adorable-squeezable-tickletastic-chunkalicious-sweet-as-sugar munchkin... Holt!



Actually, perhaps 'meatball' is a better term... considering his thighs have to be physically jammed into his Bumbo seat in order for them to fit.


Man oh man.

I wish I could have giant thighs and still be the cutest thing the world has ever seen.

Then I could spend my days mowing through these Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars from Pass the Sushi:


...with a side of these Dark Chocolate Mint Crackle Cookies from Simply Scratch:


...right after I have this Pizza Nutella from Diethood:


... and this Back to School Cinnamon Bread from Scarletta Bakes:


I mean... is that really too much to ask?

4 comments:

  1. hahha he is soooo cute, and I love your photos..
    desserts are nom-nom..very very delicious looking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet!! We miss you like crazy, Aunt Maggie! XOXO, Tyler, Lauren, Willow, Holt and Sergeant Solnosky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the thighs sentiment :-) Then Nutella Pizza could be allowable for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

If you have a question or problem you can also feel free to email me at vittlesandbits@gmail.com. Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...