Having so much time on my hands these past couple of weeks has made me realize how important this blog has become to me.
But if no one read it, then it wouldn't be any fun.
So I want to do something for you all to say thank you for reading, commenting, and trying my recipes. I decided to host my very first giveaway!
One lucky reader will win their choice of one of the following items:
- A copy of the cookbook How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman
- A copy of the cookbook How to Cook Everything Vegetarian by Mark Bittman
- A membership to Cook's Country online (with recipes, equipment ratings & taste tests)
How to Cook Everything is my favorite cookbook, given to me by my good friend Natalie (who says that the Vegetarian version is amazing as well).
2008 John Wiley & Sons, 10th Anniversary Edition, Hardbound
Also, I have a membership to Cook'sCountry.com, and it is awesome.
© 2011 America’s Test Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Soooo... here's how you can win!
1. Become a Vittles and Bits follower, leave me a comment on this post that you've become one (or that you're already one), and tell me your favorite recipe from the blog that you've made or want to make.
2. For an extra entry, you can become a fan of Vittles and Bits on Facebook. Just leave a second comment telling me you have become a fan, or that you're one already.
The giveaway will end on Saturday, January 22 at noon, EST. Based on the number of comments that are left on this post, I will then use a random number generator to pick the winning comment.
I'll announce/contact the winner later that day, and he or she can pick their prize!
Good luck and thank you a million times over for sharing in my passion for cooking and writing! :)